Demographics on Baltic cruises?

bigpete

Does anybody know if Baltic cruises leaving from Northern Europe attract a lot of families? The itinerary in question is a 12nt Baltic on Brilliance during the summer of 2020. I have always wanted to go on one, but I would like to have some people my age and not an “older” demographic. 

Ihave a feeling that Mediterranean cruises attract more families, although I may always be wrong. Could anybody give me an educated guess or some input?

I was on a Baltic cruise from Southampton last June.  I am 44, my friends are between 55 - 65.  The age range seemed to be mainly 50+.  Very few families - but it was in school term time.

Where are you thinking of sailing from?  Depending on the itinerary as to age ranges.  For example, in my experience, Med Cruises from Southampton attract an older British passenger as they don't need to fly. 

3 hours ago, Sarah said:

Where are you thinking of sailing from?  Depending on the itinerary as to age ranges.  For example, in my experience, Med Cruises from Southampton attract an older British passenger as they don't need to fly. 

Either the 7nt Jewel (stockholm) or the 12nt Brilliance (Amsterdam) in July 2020. 

30 minutes ago, new to RC said:

I have tentatively booked the 7 night cruise for July 2020. We are late 50s but young at heart and very active.

The itinerary is VERY appealing and for 7nts, not too overpriced. I am just worried that places like Fuel will be empty and boring. Bored kids = a big problem!