If ship arrives back at 6AM breakfast? Earliest to leave?

Nay

Newbies, 1st cruise. 

Will be on Freedom end of Feb. from San Juan. Will arrive back to San Juan at 6 AM, 

Will we be able to eat breakfast?

Do we have to be out at 6 AM?

If not, what is the latest to leave the ship?

I am NOT a morning person, really don’t want to get up at 4 AM

Info please

You do not have to be out at 6am.

There are two ways to disembark.  Normal disembarkation where you pack your luggage except for clothes and items you need to leave with and place your luggage outside your cabin door in the hallway before 11pm the night before, or... Self-Assist where you keep your luggage but have to carry all your luggage off yourself in the morning.  For families with young children or people who can't drag their luggage without assistance, self-assist isn't appropriate. 

This site has cruise compass posted from previous guests.

This one includes the departure letter that explains the disembarkation options near the end.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/freedom-of-the-seas/sun-2018-12-23-0000-0

There are several breakfast options on the morning of disembarkation.  

9 minutes ago, twangster said:

You do not have to be out at 6am.

There are two ways to disembark.  Normal disembarkation where you pack your luggage except for clothes and items you need to leave with and place your luggage outside your cabin door in the hallway before 11pm the night before, or... Self-Assist where you keep your luggage but have to carry all you luggage off yourself in the morning.  For families with young children or people who can't drag their luggage without assistance, self-assist isn't appropriate. 

This site has cruise compass posted from previous guests.

This one includes the departure letter that explains the disembarkation options near the end.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/freedom-of-the-seas/sun-2018-12-23-0000-0

There are several breakfast options on the morning of disembarkation.  

Thank you so much. I have probably looked at 4 or 5 cruise compasses and I did not find any with the info that this one has, guess I looked at the wrong ones. I don’t think the ones I looked at were complete because non of them had this info. 

Much appreciated...you are such great help for all of us newbies!

@Nay, I am just a few weeks off of Freedom and would like to suggest the main dinning room as a nice breakfast option on your last morning. We were in group 2 (shore excursion) and needed to be at our location by 7:45 - easily seated at 7am with a table for two - service was fast and the food was delicious. I believe the menu was limited but my french toast and eggs were far superior than the Windjammer equivalent. 

Have a wonderful time and let us know about your cruise when you get back!

14 hours ago, Irieman said:

@Nay, I am just a few weeks off of Freedom and would like to suggest the main dinning room as a nice breakfast option on your last morning. We were in group 2 (shore excursion) and needed to be at our location by 7:45 - easily seated at 7am with a table for two - service was fast and the food was delicious. I believe the menu was limited but my french toast and eggs were far superior than the Windjammer equivalent. 

Have a wonderful time and let us know about your cruise when you get back!

Are you sad that your cruise ended...vacation goes by sooooo fast :(

1 hour ago, Nay said:

Are you sad that your cruise ended...vacation goes by sooooo fast :(

Yes it goes so fast but I am thankful for the opportunity to cruise and visit different parts of the earth. Plus I always spend time making a video of the trip which keeps me in the moment. 

With that said, walking off the ship is such a terrible feeling. Then I snap out of it cause it's time for the great suitcase hunt! 

17 hours ago, Nay said:

Thank you so much. I have probably looked at 4 or 5 cruise compasses and I did not find any with the info that this one has, guess I looked at the wrong ones. I don’t think the ones I looked at were complete because non of them had this info. 

The Cruise Compass is printed each day. It won't have this info except on the last day. Maybe you just didn't happen to see one from the last day.