Allure and Prohibition Party

Hoski

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 9:45 PM, Hoski said:

Does anyone know if the Allure still has the Prohibition party for 2019?  This is something I would really enjoy.  Will it show up in the cruise planner if the offer it?  Not there yet but we sail in May.

They recently added it to the Cruise Planner for Allure (5/19/19 sailing)... on the 5th day (sea day) starting at 10:30 PM (2 hours)...

Maybe a stupid question... does anyone know the dress code for this party?

Are we expected to pack 1920's themed "duds" for this party or is it just the crew that dresses up?

Thanks!!! ?

image.thumb.png.fb4289bc13c2b895a6e73ad674f476ff.png

image.png.4aa37cbd6c31b73395083dc9cfd04f0d.png

14 hours ago, JohnK6404 said:

They recently added it to the Cruise Planner for Allure (5/19/19 sailing)... on the 5th day (sea day) starting at 10:30 PM (2 hours)...

Maybe a stupid question... does anyone know the dress code for this party?

Are we expected to pack 1920's themed "duds" for this party or is it just the crew that dresses up?

Thanks!!! ?

It's not required, but I do know a lot of people do dress up! Optional, but encouraged.

And, as @rjac noted, leave your Tommy Gun at home. ?

4 hours ago, Hoski said:

Thanks everyone, I have purchased in my cruise planner.  I will be dressing up but hubby will not.  I like 1920's style so I'm excited for it.

I’m so glad it showed up for you!  Pretty sure it isn’t happening on mine but that is prob. Good since we already have the drink pkg.  jane

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Hoski said:

So hubby decided to go with the flow for the party so I ordered him some accessories from Amazon.  It comes with a pocket watch that really works.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L55WVQR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for the link... I'll have to take a look later! I wonder how that hat will travel! ?

36 minutes ago, JohnK6404 said:

Thanks for the link... I'll have to take a look later! I wonder how that hat will travel! ?

It actually came in a fairly small box.  I'm thinking of putting it back in the box and packing it then I'll have extra room in the suitcase for stuff we buy.

• 2 months later...
On 2/5/2019 at 8:45 PM, Hoski said:

Does anyone know if the Allure still has the Prohibition party for 2019?  This is something I would really enjoy.  Will it show up in the cruise planner if the offer it?  Not there yet but we sail in May.

We are signed up to go to the Prohibition event on the Allure in September 22nd. There is a group of 10 of us going. Very excited. I hope it's all it's promoted to be.

cdunn 1920s gatsby dress.jpg

• 3 weeks later...