When are excursions available to book?

Buckyfan

Last November we sailed on Oasis and did an excursion in St. Thomas we loved. We booked on Allure for this coming November and the same excursion is not available to book. It seems there are few excursions in St. Thomas to book right now. When I do the generic search for St. Thomas excursions there are 38 offerings, but when I go through my cruise planner maybe half of that are listed. Will more become available as we get closer or is different because of different ship offerings?

I can’t remember how far out the excursions became available for me, but I do remember that not all of them were released at once. I have a St Thomas stop on Allure in May so I can check my cruise planner to see if I see the excursion you are looking for. It’s not a guarantee it will be the same for your sailing, but it’s prob a pretty safe bet.  Do you remember what it was called/what it did?

13 hours ago, spiralqueen said:

I can’t remember how far out the excursions became available for me, but I do remember that not all of them were released at once. I have a St Thomas stop on Allure in May so I can check my cruise planner to see if I see the excursion you are looking for. It’s not a guarantee it will be the same for your sailing, but it’s prob a pretty safe bet.  Do you remember what it was called/what it did?

It was the Caribbean 'FastCat' 2-Island Snorkeling Safari and Beach Getaway. It is confusing why there are so few options for this port. Hopefully I am just early to the show :2_grimacing:

8 minutes ago, Buckyfan said:

It was the Caribbean 'FastCat' 2-Island Snorkeling Safari and Beach Getaway. It is confusing why there are so few options for this port. Hopefully I am just early to the show :2_grimacing:

Well look what I found! I'd say your odds are good of it being on your trip too. Just keep an eye on the cruise planner as it gets closer. 

Cruise Planner   Shore Excursions.png