Golden Suite

Looks like something @Lovetocruise2002 @tiny260 @WAAAYTOOO will be competing for when the ship opens up for booking?

"Golden Suite" is a new cabin category with VIP amenities - exclusive dining room, bar-lounge, sundeck. The “Royal Suite Class” booking category (suite accommodations only) provides Quantum's highest paying passengers with the ultimate all-inclusive cruise experience of Royal Caribbean, marked by Coastal Kitchen exclusive access, 24-hour personal butler service, included gratuities, all-inclusive drinks, free Internet and thermal suite unlimited access. Odyssey OTS also has wheelchair-accessible cabins and virtual balconies (interior rooms with real-time oceanviews).

https://www.cruisemapper.com/ships/Odyssey-Of-The-Seas-1862

2 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I think this may be an old advertisement for when Quantum was in Asia ?  I thought the golden and silver suites were only in Asia sailings.

I'm still not certain it won't be an Asia-only option. I think certain web sites assume what Spectrum offers will be exactly what Odyssey offers. I could be wrong, but I believe that remains to be seen.

When I first read this I immediately thought of Spectrum and the inclusive area, kind of like the Haven on NCL and I think MSC has one. At this time I don't have any plans to travel to Asia so I didn't really pay much attention to it.

If it is going to be on Odyssey (Quantum Ultra) and the rumor is that it could possibly be ported in the US, I guess I will have to start paying a little closer attention . 

• 2 weeks later...

I guess currently it mainly related  to the Spectrum Of the seas .

In Spectrum they published the golden and Silver cabin types , the interesting thing (and that is why I used cabin and suites type) in the golden you can see even rooms that are only balcony (golden balcony) or golden suites. Which mean you can choose to have the perks of suites while not require to be in a suites  , (or maybe just be in JS) ( F.Y.I @Lovetocruise2002 ? ) 

Its seems that beside the Golden dining room for the golden cabins they are also adding Silver dining room (and lounge) for the Silver cabin type (JS mainly), this one is still speculation as RC did not discussed it yet (And I can not see it in my cruise planner). As I committed to check such things, I booked an October cruise 16.thumb.JPG.3d416e57eadf793e6acfcd0817753a4e.JPG14.thumb.JPG.4fe18a0773b021a21986c38d215bb437.JPGon Spectrum OTS so I can report back ?).

Here you can see deck 16 that contains the golden cabins/ dining room and deck 14 which show the silver dining room and lounge