RC App

mickjacket

Hi - 

We are on Indy in 43 days and like Brobbins says above, I can see all our SetSail Passes too in the app.  I did check in online too.  If you are not seeing your sailing, scroll to the bottom of that same app page and select a different sailing, then find your dates.  Hope that helps.

IME the app has been very hit & miss so far.  One day it showed me all the on board activities for days 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8.  No day 6. ?  Then it came back on another day.  Another poster here said her app was telling her disembarkation would be on one of her sea days.  That'd be a long swim to shore.  It seems like we need to take info on the app with a grain of salt and think of it more like bonus info when it's working, but be prepared to live without it from time to time. 

Cruised this past weekend on Enchantment. Via the app, i received posting of all of my brothers SeaPass charged but couldn’t see mine. Very frustrating. After 45 minutes in line at guest services, i could see the charges were posting to the right card, just the app giving the wrong info. Removed and replaced the app but it did not resolve the issue.