Brazilian Steakhouse

JasonL

I went to my first Brazilian steakhouse as they're becoming more popular around these parts. Such a cool dining experience! I know it's a long shot, but how cool would it be to get one of these on the new Odyssey or on an Epic. If yall like food experiences( @Matt ) and haven't tried this style of dining, you definitely should give it a whirl. What I love about the one I went to is that they come around with like 15 different skewers of meats and you can get a lot of variety. It's great for trying new cuts without committing your whole meal to one choice.

On 2/3/2019 at 9:38 PM, JasonL said:

oh... well that's a bummer

I have eaten at Samba on Allure and I thought the meat was really good as far as tenderness and flavor, but as @WAAAYTOOO says the overall experience is just OK, it is definitely not up to the standard of Chops, 150 or Giovanni's .

But if you are a carnivora it is the place for you.

I have read some people say they gave up on the tablecloths and dressing the chairs at dinner time and just leave things the same as they were for the breakfast/lunch in the solarium?  Is this still the case?  If its just a buffet of salads and nothing to write home about meats isnt that what the windjammer serves nightly?

2 hours ago, marti314 said:

I have read some people say they gave up on the tablecloths and dressing the chairs at dinner time and just leave things the same as they were for the breakfast/lunch in the solarium?  Is this still the case?

It was, as of April of 2018.  They no longer cover the tables and chairs or offer the Carnivale show.  The food wasn’t terrible but it was uninspired.  A real disappointment.

That is very unfortunate.  Typically this style of restaurant is about the atmosphere like some of the older pictures reference, white table cloths, fancy glasswear, covered chairs, dancers and people (trying to be PC)  in Goucho pants.  

If its just a salad bar and some meat being delivered that doesn't make it seem like a "special" evening.  Hopefully they have went back to their roots or were just not doing their jobs that week.