Wonderland with group and BOGO?

Darren

Sailing on Symphony this June with two other families and we all want to go to Wonderland restaurant for sure one night.  My question is, if we get the BOGO dinner package do you think we would for sure be able to get one night at wonderland? Does it sell out?  Also will be able to make a reservation with all three couples together?  Thanks for any info. 

Hi @Darren, welcome to the forums!

To answer your last question first -- As long as you know the reservation numbers of the other two couples, then when you making the booking online you can enter their reservations to pull up their names and add them to the reservation. To the best of my knowledge, the three reservations do not already have to be linked in Royal's systems. But, should you happen to want to also eat together in the main dining room and have one table, then linking the reservations is a good idea.

Now for your first question -- The BOGO sale is generally offered because the ship has a hard time filling up the restaurants on nights 1 and 2, and this a way to get more people into them. You'll have one restaurant selected for you ahead of time, but you're not locked into that restaurant or the time slot chosen; the other restaurant is your choice but must be booked on night two. The key here is to go to any specialty dining venue as soon as you've boarded and make / change your reservations to what you want. Don't worry about rushing over there the second you board, at least not as long as you're boarding early on, but do try and get there before lunch time is over.

You can see more information about BOGO dining and other specialty dining plans at this blog post.

I'm still freaking that somehow I won't be able to use my BOGO on Allure at Central Park 150, but everyone keeps saying we should be fine if I just go as soon as I'm on board.  If not I will suck it up and book it for towards the end of the trip.  Does anyone know how many nights in advance you can cancel specialty dining reservations?  If we don't get Central Park on nights 1 or 2, then I may try and cancel samba grill and replace it with CP150.  Jane