Lovetocruise2002

“I Dream of Genie” – Star Class - Harmony of the Seas – 03/10/19-03/17/19

14 hours ago, Jaymac Radio said:

Safe Travels Home Sabrina. Thanks For The Amazing Live Blog. I Am Looking Forward To You Next Blog. 

Terrific Blog Sabrina!  I'm so glad you made it home safely!  So very happy you made us feel like part of your wonderful trip!

11 day countdown for our 9 Night Navigator Trip!  Wonderful to share with cruise loving people!

Michelle

OMG. You got the genie thoughtful and beautiful gifts!!! (sidenote - I love "Araceli" so much, it's one of my closest friend's name. it's such a pretty girly name)

Loved following along, it sounds like you and your family had a fantastic cruise. Thanks for letting us in.

41 minutes ago, betatke1480 said:

Is it July 4th yet....  The FOMO from this blog, and having to cancel the Mariner GC that everyone is on, has me itching for the Anthem GC...  I think it's about 108 days and 59 minutes from now that we will be on our way to the port, not that I'm counting...

The waiting is forever. Then the week goes by way too fast.

32 minutes ago, ellcee said:

OMG. You got the genie thoughtful and beautiful gifts!!! (sidenote - I love "Araceli" so much, it's one of my closest friend's name. it's such a pretty girly name)

Loved following along, it sounds like you and your family had a fantastic cruise. Thanks for letting us in.

Thanks for following along 😊

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I will leave you all with one last post. This completes the collection. My heart is full. 😊❤️

Next goal?  Glass block on an OA class ship 😉

Well I got my glass block but my goal is now a Star Class cruise! 😎

IMG-20190312-WA0004.jpg

17 hours ago, Sweety said:

@Lovetocruise2002, I am planning my retirement cruise. I will go Start class unless I get a B2B 10 and 11 day cruise.  Vision cruises looks great. Now that I have hubby's card, I have book an extension to my cruise July 2020. Starting my countdown.

I'm seriously considering SC for our retirement, too. I can start saving now, lol.

On 3/19/2019 at 7:32 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

No, it's not that I want to be quiet, it just that real life hit as soon as I got home 😉

I completely related to that real life hitting.  I have been back a month and am still digging out from all the work emails I received while I was away (and refused to login to my work email while on board!)

In a desperate, last ditch effort to cure our post cruise depression, D10 and I finally had a chance to sit down and watch the replay of our sail away.  This last pic is for @rjac. Here is another selfie for you. 😆

80B85B64-75B5-42B9-822E-3388C77083C5.thumb.jpeg.077582f44df5f4e10ae94614a5a91a60.jpeg

In the end, nothing fixes PCD, only the next cruise. Anthem GC, July 4th!  15 weeks dry dock until I finally get to meet @Matt and many other RCBlog friends!  Cannot wait! 

29 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Here is another selfie for you

White outfit, second from the right...right? I, too, am counting the days and checking for "deals". We're on the Anthem the week after you and the RC Blog gang for a 5 day-2 night- Bermuda cruise. Hopefully, we can all be on a future cruise together. Stay warm! :27_sunglasses:

34 minutes ago, rjac said:

White outfit, second from the right...right? I, too, am counting the days and checking for "deals". We're on the Anthem the week after you and the RC Blog gang for a 5 day-2 night- Bermuda cruise. Hopefully, we can all be on a future cruise together. Stay warm! :27_sunglasses:

Nope.  That is not me! 😉

Would be great if we could cruise together one day! 

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

15 weeks dry dock until I finally get to meet @Matt and many other RCBlog friends!

While I won't be sailing with any of you, I'm hoping that there will be some kind of pre-cruise meet-up that I could maybe crash and at least have a chance to meet everyone. You'll all practically be in my backyard, although if you're staying / meeting in NYC that will make things harder. Depending on the day, might schedule a day off from work.

1 minute ago, JLMoran said:

While I won't be sailing with any of you, I'm hoping that there will be some kind of pre-cruise meet-up that I could maybe crash and at least have a chance to meet everyone. You'll all practically be in my backyard, although if you're staying / meeting in NYC that will make things harder. Depending on the day, might schedule a day off from work.

Matt says there is. It is where I messaged you before.