Beach bed at CoCo Cay

Proud LuLu

We are going on our first cruise in March on Enchantment out of Port Canaveral. This site has been so helpful!! Planning has been so much fun. I was wondering about beach beds at Coco Cay. Saw it in my cruise planner for 149 and it says that is per bed but when I add it to my cart it is 298. Am I looking at it wrong? And is it worth it? Thanks in advance!

If you like a quieter beach area, easy access to an uncrowded bar, and a private place to call your own then they are worth it.  My wife and I never would have considered getting one but our friends did and invited us to share it with them.  We will almost certainly get one the next time we visit.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your cruise!

I got one back in November and while my family loved it and appreciated the quieter beach, delivered lunch & cooler full of water, I found it didn't provide as much shade as my pale, pale self was hoping for. I don't regret getting one at all, but I think we are going with a cabana next time. It has curtains that close, but since there's no place to anchor them except the posts, they tend to blow in your face if it's windy. But 100000% beats a beach chair! Also make sure to go to the excursion desk when you board and ask to choose which one you want. I thought the best one was the front row on the end closest to the bar since it only has a beach bed on one other side so it seemed more private. This is a pic from November. 

IMG_0352.jpg

• 6 months later...

Sorry to bump an old thread but regarding beach beds, my party is six people in total.  Four adults and two kids (7 and 8). Are only four of us allowed to go into that area?  In other words, if I assign the reservation to four adults, will my kids not be able to go and use the regular beach chairs?

thank you

On 2/1/2019 at 1:33 PM, spiralqueen said:

I got one back in November and while my family loved it and appreciated the quieter beach, delivered lunch & cooler full of water, I found it didn't provide as much shade as my pale, pale self was hoping for. I don't regret getting one at all, but I think we are going with a cabana next time. It has curtains that close, but since there's no place to anchor them except the posts, they tend to blow in your face if it's windy. But 100000% beats a beach chair! Also make sure to go to the excursion desk when you board and ask to choose which one you want. I thought the best one was the front row on the end closest to the bar since it only has a beach bed on one other side so it seemed more private. This is a pic from November. 

IMG_0352.jpg

BTW, we got the same one again for that May cruise!  Was once again a Perfect Day!  It was a bit of a walk to the pool and the Snack Shack.....but I was able to do it!  LOL!

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2019 at 9:32 PM, MrSandyBeach said:

Sorry to bump an old thread but regarding beach beds, my party is six people in total.  Four adults and two kids (7 and 8). Are only four of us allowed to go into that area?  In other words, if I assign the reservation to four adults, will my kids not be able to go and use the regular beach chairs?

thank you

I am going next month and am in the same situation. 4 adults and 2 kids. Can you please let me know how this worked out for you? Thanks!