Sharing Drinks/Refreshment package - Radiance

JoanneSJ

A group of us are about to sail in Feb. on Radiance out of Melbourne. I see the Refreshment Package is $AUD43.00 per day. 

Should I wait for this to potentially get cheaper AND 

I notice the t&c's say it cannot be shared - does that mean I cannot buy drinks for my family and friends?

Welcome to the forum!

If you are sailing this month then it is unlikely you will see any big discounts on the package.  I'm not familiar with the exchange rate but if that seems like a reasonable price then lock it in.

Correct, you cannot share your drink package.  This means that any drink gotten with your seapass card with the package must be for you.  You will only be allowed to get one drink at a time on the package and if you are caught sharing drinks gotten with the package it can be revoked for the remainder of your cruise without refund.

You can, however, pay for drinks for others.  Just let the bartender know which ones you wish to purchase and they will run those separately.  If the other people in your group also have a package you can take their seapasses to the bar and order drinks for everyone.

This is assuming you mean non-alcoholic drinks on the Refreshment package.  If you are ordering alcoholic drinks and don't have the Deluxe package then you pay for those regardless so you can order and give them to whomever you want.

Enjoy your cruise!

7 hours ago, JoanneSJ said:

I notice the t&c's say it cannot be shared - does that mean I cannot buy drinks for my family and friends?

Correct. Drink package benefits may not be shared. So if you buy the drink package, you may only buy drinks for yourself.