2020 - 2021 Deployment: Part Deux !!

1 hour ago, mattymay said:

According to Port of Sydney schedule, Australia will get Ovation, Voyager and Radiance as per usual.

I’m sailing on the Radiance in 9 weeks and was informed that this ship is long over due for a major refit and will be replaced down under for the 2020-2021 season.

9 minutes ago, Petegl said:

I’m sailing on the Radiance in 9 weeks and was informed that this ship is long over due for a major refit and will be replaced down under for the 2020-2021 season.

Interesting... She's still on the list for 2021!

Maybe a refit after the 2020-21 season.

ZrsXvPy.png

Just now, Petegl said:

So was the Explorer for the Trans Pacific I was booked on this April to Seattle but was canceled and is being sent to the Atlantic via Singapore 

Fair enough.. I guess they reserve a spot well in advance just incase. I guess we will find out on March 18... 

15 hours ago, mworkman said:

Keep your hands off my Serenade! She has to stay here for the Southern Caribbean sailings. ?

Ha! I said the same for the Explorer alas to no avail gone bye, bye this year and being replaced by the Ovation. The Radiance is one of the only few ships in the RC fleet that still has curtains instead of glass for the showers and no Freestyle drink machines...