Canada Place Terminal Shuttle

Does anyone know for sure if Radiance has a shuttle from Canada Place Pier to Vancouver International Airport (YVR) after disembarkation? We may take a taxi since we will have two checked and one carry-on each. Just looking at options to get to the Enterprise rental car office on Beckwith Rd. They have shuttles that run every 5 minutes from the  airport to that offsite office but no shuttle from the cruise terminal to that office. We checked on renting and picking up from the Pan Pacific location 200 yards from the terminal but the difference in rental cost was 389CAD vs 141! I've been told to watch the price closely since as the cruise season begins, sometimes rental car agencies get a overabundance of cars that need to be driven back to SeaTac airport.

There are shuttles offered.  Like most shuttles they tend to run later in the morning.  Taxis are available like any cruise terminal.  

The train station is right next door, a 7 minute walk.  There is a "sky train" that runs to YVR airport.  The two zone fare was $4.20 CAD which last summer turned out to be $3.20 USD per person.  You would have to drag your luggage with you though.  It's what I've always done for the roughly 30 minute train ride to the airport.

I'm surprised they allow one-way rentals from Seattle to Vancouver since it's a different country.  

Just now, twangster said:

There are shuttles offered.  Like most shuttles they tend to run later in the morning.  Taxis are available like any cruise terminal.  

The train station is right next door, a 7 minute walk.  There is a "sky train" that runs to YVR airport.  The two zone fare was $4.20 CAD which last summer turned out to be $3.20 USD per person.  You would have to drag your luggage with you though.  It's what I've always done for the roughly 30 minute train ride to the airport.

I'm surprised they allow one-way rentals from Seattle to Vancouver since it's a different country.  

Is this the Amtrak train station that is next door? We will be taking the Cascade service to Seattle later in the day.

Edited by Baked Alaska
clarification

I *think* VIARail and Amtrak use Pacific Central Station. 

Waterfront station next to Canada Place is more of a local commuter train station.  

You can use the commuter train system to get to Pacific Central Station or take a taxi from Canada Place.  It's a 30 minute walk so probably more than you would want to do with luggage in tow.

1685237960_CanadaPlacetoPacificCentralStation.jpeg.01945abaf70385f66ed9d3c744271776.jpeg

6 hours ago, twangster said:

I was surprised also. Some do and some don't. Seemed strange to me. It's reserved and confirmed. Just need to get from cruise terminal to offsite Enterprise just around the corner from YVR. Enterprise on Beckwith Rd. (Vancouver International Airport (offsite) had the best price (133CAD). Hertz does not. Some indicate sold out for that date. We looked at the SkyTrain and if I only had a camera backpack and one checked, it would work. Both I and Joy will have two checked bags (big & small). Plus one carry-on each. Taxi estimates run 32-71CAD. Somewhere I heard that RCI had shuttles to the airport. I may need to call or email them to check. Thought someone here may have done it b4.