Liquor to stateroom

Tdoner

First time with RCCL and I was looking  into purchasing a bottle of alcohol to have in my room. I'm on the adventure of the seas in March and my only options for purchase now include absolute vodka, Bombay and a whiskey I believe. Will there be more options once I get on board or am I stuck with the three options I listed?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Tdoner said:

First time with RCCL and I was looking  into purchasing a bottle of alcohol to have in my room. I'm on the adventure of the seas in March and my only options for purchase now include absolute vodka, Bombay and a whiskey I believe. Will there be more options once I get on board or am I stuck with the three options I listed?

Thanks!

retracted - my original reply made no sense, even to me.  ?

Welcome to the forum!

The online gift options you are looking at are the only options to have a bottle of liquor in your room on the ship.  You cannot take any liquor on board and while there will be plenty of liquor available to purchase in the stores onboard those bottles will be stored until the end of your cruise.

4 hours ago, NS8VN said:

Welcome to the forum!

The online gift options you are looking at are the only options to have a bottle of liquor in your room on the ship.  You cannot take any liquor on board and while there will be plenty of liquor available to purchase in the stores onboard those bottles will be stored until the end of your cruise.

Ok. Thanks for the info. I thought maybe I was missing something.