What craft beers are available in Playmakers?

Hey Cruising Friends! Big fan of Royal Caribbean. My only gripe is the lack of craft beers available onboard. If I'm lucky Sierra Nevada will be available in limited quantities. I was hoping that Harmony of the Seas would offer better craft beer options and it did not. 

Anyone know what the tap selection is inside Playmakers? 

Thanks!

I'm always surprised how few German beers there are on these ships. Typically, they have a Weiss beer which is not actually beer according to the German Purity Laws of 1516. How about a nice Spaten, Hofbrau, Hacker Pschorr or a Paulaner? Any of those in a nice lager or Oktoberfest would be even better. Now those are beers that would make any cruise a complete success!

2 minutes ago, kontraxed said:

I'm always surprised how few German beers there are on these ships. Typically, they have a Weiss beer which is not actually beer according to the German Purity Laws of 1516. How about a nice Spaten, Hofbrau, Hacker Pschorr or a Paulaner? Any of those in a nice lager or Oktoberfest would be even better. Now those are beers that would make any cruise a complete success!

My son leaves in a couple weeks to study abroad in Germany.  Typical 19 year old...he can’t wait to try the German beer!  He is bummed he is going for spring semester and can’t do Octoberfest!  Jane

Nice thing about Germany - they have excellent beer all year long! Also, he will be able to drink beer legally which may (or may not) be a good thing for him. Tell him to approach it slowly and don't try to keep up with the Germans. They've been practicing their beer drinking skills since they were kids!

1 hour ago, kontraxed said:

Nice thing about Germany - they have excellent beer all year long! Also, he will be able to drink beer legally which may (or may not) be a good thing for him. Tell him to approach it slowly and don't try to keep up with the Germans. They've been practicing their beer drinking skills since they were kids!

Yeah he is well aware of the drinking age!  It will be a long 4 months for me worrying lol!  Jane

12 hours ago, kontraxed said:

How about a nice Spaten, Hofbrau, Hacker Pschorr or a Paulaner?

I've found that the Schooner Bar on both Freedom and Anthem has Paulaner Salvator doppelbock, but only in bottles. I'm surprised that Playmakers doesn't have it on their menu, but maybe you'll find it in your ship's Schooner Bar.