Teen Cruise Compass/ Events

MeaganA

Hi all!

Taking my two teen daughters on our cruise IOS in April and wondering if there is somewhere I can find an example of the Teen Cruise Compass. I've heard they have different theme nights ect. So they want to be prepared and make sure they pack for the events. Thank you for any help or advice!

someone just posted one from allure.  Try searching teen compass on the message boards--they kindly took pics of it for me so it's not in the compass archives.  The important thing is that there will be activities every night at 8 for sure, most of the day on sea days, and that it is really important to go the first night to meet people.  They will have copies on the ship as well, but it is nice to plan ahead.  There will usually be some private time in the ice rink, flow rider and rock climbing wall, games, sports, music and even meeting for dinner one or two nights.  My almost 16 year old has met people every cruise, even on the tiny vision of the seas.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Jane

• 2 years later...