Freedom Southern Carib Questions

DDemuth

We're booked on a Southern Caribbean itinerary; San Juan, St Maarten, St Kitts, Antigua. St Lucia, Barbados, SJU for later this year and had a couple of questions.

First, what are the formal nights on this itinerary?  And is formal attire on Freedom in the Southern Caribbean adhered to more or less than say Oasis class sailings on their Eastern or Western itineraries?  Also, anybody know if RCCL's tux rental program is available on this itinerary?  We've used before on Oasis class.

Second, what are Sabors options on a meal plan?  The online menu seems to list many "starter or appetizer" options, such as tacos, burritos, quesadillas, and platos chiquitos.  The entrees seems to be the Fuertes dishes.  Will we be able to chose multiple starters but only one Fuertes?  Not quite sure that I understand how this works.

Finally, any suggestions for a quiet bar for a before dinner martini/manhattan? 

Thanks.

15 hours ago, DDemuth said:

First, what are the formal nights on this itinerary? 

We have a few Freedom Cruise Compass' from this itinerary and you can consult them to see exactly. I'd expect night 2 and night 5 or 6.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass?ship=278

And is formal attire on Freedom in the Southern Caribbean adhered to more or less than say Oasis class sailings on their Eastern or Western itineraries? 

More or less the same.

Also, anybody know if RCCL's tux rental program is available on this itinerary? 

Should be. I'm not aware of the tux rental program not being available on any ship. I do recommend pre-booking it before the cruise to ensure proper size.

what are Sabors options on a meal plan? 

Sabor is a cover charge, just like Chops. So it's considered a dinner there and you can order anything off the food menu.

Finally, any suggestions for a quiet bar for a before dinner martini/manhattan? 

Olive or Twist bar on Deck 14.