Happy cruise-related pictures

Marc

This picture makes me happy.

normal_P1040457.jpg

They arrived today with five weeks to go until sailing.

I'm a bit giddy about the luggage tags because I've not ordered them since they switched to suites-only (unless you pay $35 for hardcopy cruise documentation) back in 2011, I think it was.

Awesome!  We are on the next Liberty sailing on 10/22 (through 11/1)... take good care of the ship for us!  :)

I know what you mean about the luggage tags. I'm still upset about not getting them anymore.

I liked the old luggage tags but honestly the printable luggage tags are simpler (you never can run out) and I just use luggage holders that work really well.   http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009PGOCUE/ref=as_sl_pc_tf_lc?tag=royalcacom-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=B009PGOCUE&adid=173KZPSGYVET5HCAX5ZN&&ref-refURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalcaribbeanblog.com%2Froyal-caribbean-luggage-tags

I have those luggage tags, too, Matt, and have used them for several cruises.

I saw someone mention these tags and I'm tempted by them. I like the subtle artwork embossed onto the plastic, the metal loops may be easier to attach (not sure).

81pUgAu98GL._UX385_.jpg

I haven't used those but I agree using third party tag holders make the new tags much better overall.

I have those luggage tags, too, Matt, and have used them for several cruises.

I saw someone mention these tags and I'm tempted by them. I like the subtle artwork embossed onto the plastic, the metal loops may be easier to attach (not sure).

81pUgAu98GL._UX385_.jpg

I just bought them a couple of weeks ago from Amazon to try out for this cruise based on the positive feedback from the forum... will let you all know how we like them!

I hope that's a "before" picture and not an "after" one.

I still have a bit of stress thinking about a cruise a year and a half ago. A significant snow storm moved in during my flight home from Florida. By the time I got to my car, there was already an inch or two on the ground, and being late at night, not much was being done to clear the roads yet. Getting home was quite a challenge.

I hope that's a "before" picture and not an "after" one.

I still have a bit of stress thinking about a cruise a year and a half ago. A significant snow storm moved in during my flight home from Florida. By the time I got to my car, there was already an inch or two on the ground, and being late at night, not much was being done to clear the roads yet. Getting home was quite a challenge.

Definitely on climb-out on our way down.  It was late March, a time that we don't necessarily get a lot of snow.