If your cruising out of Port Everglades today 1/26

tonyfsu21

7 minutes ago, monctonguy said:

had a co-worker cruising out of Port Canaveral yesterday...wasn't nice. Her first cruise and no sail away or fun on the pool deck level.....disappointing.

Looks like alot of Florida was getting wet..Probowl was almost a mudbowl in Orlando..lol

It’s been really rough the past couple days. The good news is the sun has come back out and we’re climbing back towards 75 degrees F. 

1 hour ago, tonyfsu21 said:

It’s been really rough the past couple days. The good news is the sun has come back out and we’re climbing back towards 75 degrees F. 

Tony Im looking at the weather channel and we are about to come back down to 49 tonight lol. But it said Thursday it will warm up 

1 hour ago, Twangster Fan said:

Say What ? I Heard From My Local Weater Guy That Here In Port Canaveral That We Will Stay Below 65F Until Friday 

Yep. False alarm. According to my car it is a brisk 54F in East Fort Lauderdale. I’ve got a winter coat on. It’s cold but not cold enough to eliminate the 1m+ resident iguanas that crap all over my boat and my backyard. 

371BEB9C-6990-4A63-AD09-1DA2260F9E12.jpeg

3 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

If y'all down in Florida want to clean that weather mess up by next Sunday, I'd appreciate it.  It'll be my first trip EVER to Florida.  Impress me.  LOL

It may be rainy, but it will be way better than the weather we will be having on Wednesday in Minnesota and here in Florida!!   Jane

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Are you in Minnesota, too?

No lol...I just can’t type.  My tablet autocorrected Chicago to Florida...must have been wishful thinking.    I’m in the burbs of Chicago where it is about to get very very cold as I’m guessing Minnesota will be.  Jane

3 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

If y'all down in Florida want to clean that weather mess up by next Sunday, I'd appreciate it.  It'll be my first trip EVER to Florida.  Impress me.  LOL

I hate to say it but it's winter here.. The talking weather heads on TV are predicting some frost for a couple nights..  The good thing about Fla is it doesn't last long..  It's suppose to be almost 80 in a few days  ?

4 minutes ago, hooked-on-cruising said:

I hate to say it but it's winter here.. The talking weather heads on TV are predicting some frost for a couple nights..  The good thing about Fla is it doesn't last long..  It's suppose to be almost 80 in a few days  ?

It's going to be -50 here tomorrow.  So really anything will be an improvement :)

-30 here this weekend and I thought that was bad.......well it is but...lol

First winter in a long time not making my way south or to Florida/cruise.....its not easy.....but worth it come November when I make it on Harmony...

Would do anything now to be in Florida..even if it is only 54 this am....much nicer than here..and I wouldn't have a winter jacket on for that..thats almost shorts and flip flops for me

6 hours ago, monctonguy said:

-30 here this weekend and I thought that was bad.......well it is but...lol

First winter in a long time not making my way south or to Florida/cruise.....its not easy.....but worth it come November when I make it on Harmony...

Would do anything now to be in Florida..even if it is only 54 this am....much nicer than here..and I wouldn't have a winter jacket on for that..thats almost shorts and flip flops for me

Lol. Yeah I was kidding, I don’t seriously ever wear a coat. In fact, I only own a single hoodie. Even when it dips below 50F you will still see me wearing a t-shirt, shorts and sandals. I get weird looks from everyone here that is bundled up! Fort Lauderdale is the land of the endless Summer and I refuse to own Winter clothing. 

Just now, Brobbins246 said:

Here in Michigan today the entire state is pretty much shut down.  Vegetating inside my house avoiding the negative 45 degree wind chill outside.  ?

image.png.535981a7b58126511ab5704c0c9beed7.png

Day after tomorrow, I actually really like that movie. On the serious side, hopefully everyone makes it out of this deep freeze without any harm to property or person. Good luck and try and stay as warm as you can.

It was 18 this morning in Oklahoma, that would be summer time temps for you right now.