Adventure of the Seas- PR/St. Maarten

mellibee

Welcome to the boards.  I'm going on Adventure too my next cruise. 

If you look over at the shore excursions section you will see quite a few suggestions.  A few quick ones.   For PR is to walk the forts and to walk around old San Juan.  St. Maarten it depends if you want a tour of the island (Benard Tours) or a beach day by going to Great Bay Beach.    

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! For St. Maarten, we have booked this tour a number of times. https://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/st-maarten/beach-bum-orient-maho.html You really can't beat it for the price! You have a couple hours at both Maho and Orient Beach (they will substitute it for another beach if it not in good condition) and all drinks are included the whole time. The tour guide is always very informative during the drive to the beaches and we always have a great time!

Welcome to the boards! 

St. Maarten - this is one of my favorite tour companies to use: https://www.bernardstours.com/ ... we did the Island Tour 1 on my last time there, and have the Orient Beach transfer booked for our upcoming trip. Amazing tour guides and a great value! 

Puerto Rico - its a super easy place just to walk, eat lunch, and explore at your own leisure. As a recommendation, Barrachina is a restaurant in nearby walking distance that's noted as the creator of the original Pina Colada, and they have great Mofongo (a local PR specialty)