Royal IT and the KEY!

So it's getting down to 21 days now that we depart on the Grandeur. As others have posted in another discussion, Grandeur does not have the "Key".  Lo and behold,  myself and my husband gets this fabulous email about the "Key" and to book now! Well, I just had to take a peek for curiosity sake didn't I?  Takes me directly to the Voom and Stream packages, Drink packages, etc. The email actually says Grandeur, Feb 14!  THE KEY IS NOT OFFERED YOU IDIOTS!  I digress, I am blessed to be in an Owners Suite, so not sure the "Key" would give me any extra benefit, but SERIOUSLY??? Rant is over now, go back to your business. Thank you!?

8 minutes ago, Boston Babe said:

So it's getting down to 21 days now that we depart on the Grandeur. As others have posted in another discussion, Grandeur does not have the "Key".  Lo and behold,  myself and my husband gets this fabulous email about the "Key" and to book now! Well, I just had to take a peek for curiosity sake didn't I?  Takes me directly to the Voom and Stream packages, Drink packages, etc. The email actually says Grandeur, Feb 14!  THE KEY IS NOT OFFERED YOU IDIOTS!  I digress, I am blessed to be in an Owners Suite, so not sure the "Key" would give me any extra benefit, but SERIOUSLY??? Rant is over now, go back to your business. Thank you!?

You're not missing anything add'l. Enjoy your cruise!!

It's odd, I see the Key up for sale on my Thanksgiving cruise on Grandeur. I wonder if it's coming later this year?

1628516589_GrandeurKey.png.419224874462f1b753905482e0afe91e.png

Though I will say, I don't see how much value one would get out of it on a ship like Grandeur. And I say this as someone who readily booked it immediately when it was offered for my Allure sailing. The Key just strikes me as something that is a better value on either shorter sailings or sailings on Oasis/Quantum class ships. 

8 minutes ago, spiralqueen said:

Though I will say, I don't see how much value one would get out of it on a ship like Grandeur.

No I don't think so either, and again we are in a Suite, I just thought it was crazy, I kept clicking on the email thinking something was wrong and was directed right to Voom packages! LOL

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

I got the same email about The Key for my Brilliance sailing next month but it doesn't show in the Cruise Planner. 

It is offered on the March 4th sailing (I bought it at $19.99 per person). I'm not totally sure it was worth it, but I needed internet to check back in on the tiny humans and the much better half and figured a fancy lunch on embarkation and a peaceful breakfast to close out my vacation on debarkation might be nice. I'm secretly hoping that Royal may add in an extra benefit or two as some of the features are not applicable on Brilliance but I still think I'll be happy with choice even if it stays as is.