Jump to content
Todd W

New promotion - Delux Bev $44

Recommended Posts

Just a heads up, I'm seeing $44.00 for the deluxe bev package on LoS for April.     I originally purchased on the buy one, get one 50% off ($47 pp) so this nets me approx $50 in savings so i'm happy to take it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its being offered on my cruise but i cant select my wife & I, supposedly because we already bought earlier.  I cant find anyway to cancel the original order.  is the only way by phone?  (this will save us $74)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jce2 said:

Its being offered on my cruise but i cant select my wife & I, supposedly because we already bought earlier.  I cant find anyway to cancel the original order.  is the only way by phone?  (this will save us $74)

 

Go to order history at the top (when in the cruise planner for that sailing).  You can cancel it from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, twangster said:

Go to order history at the top (when in the cruise planner for that sailing).  You can cancel it from there.

Awesome!  I really hate dealing with phone calls.   But actually I checked my spreadsheet when I got home and it turns out this sale of Deluxe/voom at $56 is actually a dollar more than when I bought it on Black Friday

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Todd W said:

Just a heads up, I'm seeing $44.00 for the deluxe bev package on LoS for April.     I originally purchased on the buy one, get one 50% off ($47 pp) so this nets me approx $50 in savings so i'm happy to take it lol

Sweet savings!  We will be on NCL in November and their UBP is $99/day or the Beer & Wine Package is $65/day.  We are port intensive and will have the Grands with us so decided to just pay as we go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No price change for June Harmony.  Not expecting it either since it’s peak season on a newer ship.  This cruise shot up in price steadily since we booked right after it was released.  So cabins must have filled fast and I assume the same with the optional packages.  No need to offer any promotions to boost revenue.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JohnK6404 said:

Any chance it will drop lower in the next few months?

There's always a chance....but if it were me, I wouldn't count on it.  I would book it at the current, low price and if it DOES go down again, you can cancel and rebook.  $44 PP/PD is pretty good these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WAAAYTOOO said:

There's always a chance....but if it were me, I wouldn't count on it.  I would book it at the current, low price and if it DOES go down again, you can cancel and rebook.  $44 PP/PD is pretty good these days.

Thanks! I figured I should do that... I think we’re going going to book one drink package at $49 and one combo drink/VOOM at $60 and as you suggested cancel/repurchase if it goes down! Thanks again! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thetechie said:

Man I'm jealous of these prices. I am on Navigator in March for a 9-night, and the cheapest its been is $49!

Hope you took advantage of that price and bought the package. If the price drops again before you leave home, you can always cancel the $49.00 package and buy the less expensive deal. But, this has to be done 3 days before you sail. :27_sunglasses:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rjac said:

Hope you took advantage of that price and bought the package. If the price drops again before you leave home, you can always cancel the $49.00 package and buy the less expensive deal. But, this has to be done 3 days before you sail. :27_sunglasses:

You bet I did! I think I have cancelled and re-bought probably around 6 or 7 times already!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was stuck inside for a snow day today....counting days until march 24...and rebooked at $47 a day for our allure trip.  I had already booket at $49 but $28 is $28!  Interestingly for this trip, the only thing that went down was that deluxe drink pkg for $2 less a day.  Everything else is same price or higher than I booked previously.  The 12 day vision greek/med cruise is still at $55 a day, which I totally won't do...we will either book on day 5 (the first sea day) on ship, or just hope for a drink card.  My husband just wont break even on a long cruise and I can't pay over 1200 just for the convenience of prepaying!  Jane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

I had already booket at $49 but $28 is $28!

You're using the wrong metric. $28 is 2 cocktails or glasses of wine; 4 beers; 7 or 8 specialty coffees or fresh-squeezed OJs; or 14 bottles of water. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, JLMoran said:

You're using the wrong metric. $28 is 2 cocktails or glasses of wine; 4 beers; 7 or 8 specialty coffees or fresh-squeezed OJs; or 14 bottles of water. 😁

Yes but I already bought the drink PKG.  It needs to be $28 is 2 t-shirts in San Juan or almost a whole clamshell on labadee or a deposit on a celebrity cruise when they do a promo!!!   Jane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...