Snacks in Adventure Ocean?

You all have been amazingly resourceful so far! I was wondering about food at Adventure Ocean. My son, who will be just short of six when we take our first cruise, will likely be there much of the day time when we are at sea. I know about the kids' dining options at the dining room, but is there food available at OA for the kids? He seems to be hungry (hangry, more like it!) ALL THE TIME, and it would be awesome if they either had regularly scheduled snacks or a pantry with food. I haven't seen anything about this on any website! Thank you all.

Valerie

The only food offered in Adventure Ocean is if the kids are there long enough for a meal. As an example, if your kid is there on a port day and stays from 9am to 4pm, they will be served lunch.

But in general, there are no snacks offered. It's just meals if they happen to be there long enough.

You could always swing by and temporarily take them out for a bite to eat and then have him go back.

Just now, Matt said:

The only food offered in Adventure Ocean is if the kids are there long enough for a meal. As an example, if your kid is there on a port day and stays from 9am to 4pm, they will be served lunch.

But in general, there are no snacks offered. It's just meals if they happen to be there long enough.

You could always swing by and temporarily take them out for a bite to eat and then have him go back.

Thanks so much. I had a feeling there wasn't any since I'd not seen any info anywhere about it. I appreciate your quick response!