Royal Caribbean app updates tracker spreadsheet

soremekun

Some of us are anxiously tracking the development of the Royal Caribbean app.  I thought it would be a good idea to track the features and updates in this spreadsheet.  With the spreadsheet in Google Sheets format, other like-minded ones can also contribute.  Updates can be found via the changelog when the app is updated.  However, app users may notice a capability that may not have been specifically announced for the ship they're sailing on.

Column A contains the features.

Cells B1-Z1 contain the ship names.

Feel free to add new features as they're announced.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Found a bug this week.  We have two cabins reserved (so two reservations linked together).  On my app it shows my reservation and my room but it lists my son's excursions instead of mine in "My Calendar"......everything shows up fine on the normal on-line planner. 

1 minute ago, JerseyJoe said:

So, the app is available on Navigator, but none of the other features are. So, what exactly is available then?

You can view some cruise compass activities, look at menus, check out floor plans, access the ship clock.  It's a work in progress.

The most recent updates added support for Spectrum and a map for Perfect Day.  With those tasks completed they can continue working on more ships and functionality.  

1 minute ago, twangster said:

You can view some cruise compass activities, look at menus, check out floor plans, access the ship clock.  It's a work in progress.

The most recent updates added support for Spectrum and a map for Perfect Day.  With those tasks completed they can continue working on more ships and functionality.  

So basically everything I can already see on it? I assume some of the other features that are listed are only available while you're on the ship? 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xps15z said:

How do you book reservations for the shows in advance? I'm sailing on June 8 for symphony and I don't see the option to do the shows. Someone have a screenshot perhaps of what theirs looks like?

When you sign un and visit the cruise planner, are you able to book your entertainment?

7 minutes ago, soremekun said:

When you sign un and visit the cruise planner, are you able to book your entertainment?

Cruise planner I assume is the middle icon at the top. Where if you click it the screen will show Day 1. The first thing it shows is 6AM "We're finalizing activities schedules". Is that way there's no option?

I can scroll down to 8PM, will see show 1977 in Studio B, click it and the Reserve now button is grayed out. Says below, "for reservations, please call"

I'm not in a rush, just curious if its just me. On oasis of seas I didn't do the shows until day 1 when we entered the cabin and did it from their tv.

cccd2f1874b67ffe20d014904f7ad463cc604013-1.jpg

517122469fa7e72126d1d62fe5c4ee7c79fd57a5-1.jpg

1 minute ago, soremekun said:

Are things different from a computer?

Completely forgot the website exists LOL. Pulled it up and it definitely works. I hate it when these large companies release apps and it doesn't work fully. They pay so much money, like 100k+. I could've built it for 40k (or 20k if I'm not greedy) and it would've been fully functioning lol.

2 hours ago, soremekun said:

I'm now just noticing an "Explore the port" feature which can be found if you select a ship that cruises to Cococay and select the day the ship will be there.

There are features such as: Things to do, map, and book excursions.

think the CocoCay map and such was added in 1.16 https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/04/08/royal-caribbean-updates-app-and-adds-perfect-day-cococay-map

• 2 months later...
On 5/16/2019 at 6:51 AM, soremekun said:

I'm now just noticing an "Explore the port" feature which can be found if you select a ship that cruises to Cococay and select the day the ship will be there.

There are features such as: Things to do, map, and book excursions.

I've been looking at this app nearly daily since I booked on July 7th and didn't realize these features were there, thank you! (sailing Navigator 9/13/19)

• 6 months later...