Bacardi Rum Tours in Puerto Rico

Jason

I was on this (via RCI) recently and the tour was mostly exhibiting the history of Bacardi that was pretty interesting. In comparison to 

the whiskey distillery tour I made in Scotland last year, this tour didn't go inside the rum distillery production premises. 

At least in whiskey business that's the most interesting part of the whole show, so I would have liked to seen that.

Taking pictures was allowed. Tour included  a  welcome drink in a complimentary Bacardi drink glass and a drink from their bar's drink list after the tour. Our coach driver was announcing things about San Juan along the way, which was nice.

After the tour we had plenty of time to shop and have lunch in the old San Juan.

So most probably there's something better to do in San Juan but if one's into Bacardi?,  one could take the tour into consideration.

P.S their rum shop was ok and getting my purchased rum bottle engraved for 5$ was cool ?

Interesting.....on TA I was looking into this..apparently there is one which is a tasting tour and the other is a historical one or something?.....will be in San Juan on my upcoming cruise on Harmony so starting to look into options (although being in San Juan from 7-2 is defn limiting)