Dessert at Chops

Intent2smile

We have cruised Liberty of the Seas twice and in 2 weeks will board for a 3rd time.  Our first cruise Chops had Mississippi Mud pie on the menu.  It is hubby's favorite.  On our cruise in 2017 it was not on the menu but hubby mentioned to our waiter that he was disappointed it was gone.  A few minutes later the waiter brought him a piece and joked that he ordered it from Amazon just for him.  Hubby is hoping that even though it is not on the menu he will still be able to get a piece.  I figure he got lucky last time and they still had some since it had not been off the menu long.  Has anyone heard or sun Mississippi mud pure being available in Chops recently?

On a side note I have been lurking for a while and I have been impressed the friendliness of this board. Reading cruise forums is part of my fun when waiting for our next Cruise.  I had always used another forum that seems to be slowly dying.  The friendliness of this forum is so refreshing 

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I wish I could figure out why Royal continues to remove very popular items from their specialty restaurant menus.  The Red Velvet Cake has disappeared from some ships, too.  Very weird and seemingly ill conceived.

The worse thing they removed was ME!!!!  But I am more popular in the Schooner than the restaurants.

19 hours ago, Deedeelynn said:

I just got off Anthem on the 18th of January and Chop’s had the red velvet cake! It was delicious! 

Was gonna ask if the red velvet cake is good?  Going on Symphony soon and hoping to get Chops.  My husband really wants to try it.

Last time on Mariner I had Molten cake and it was very good.

The Mississippi Mud Pie looks like a winner too.  And if Red Velvet as well...oh what choices!