OBC

MindiLou

Hello,

Newbie as a member on this site, however, I have been reading this site for months now.  Great information. 

My TA states I will have $300 of OBC for my next cruise.  There will be 4 of us women in the room.  Is it possible to split the $300 amougst us or will Royal just put it all on one Seapass?

If the OBC is something you got at booking through Royal, as part of a promotion, the total is evenly split among each passenger. The individual Sea Pass cards will have it pre-loaded when you board, so each of you can just get whatever you want on board and not worry about it. I think it will be handled the same if you go the OBC directly from your travel agent, but confirm with him/her.

If it's any kind of OBC you earned from a rewards credit card or similar thing, that will just be applied to you individually AFAIK. But as noted by @Atlantix2000, you should be able to request to have that split out among each person in your group if you'd like to do that.

On 1/20/2019 at 9:44 AM, Brenda Landry said:

How do people get this on board credits?  

Don't tell anyone but @Matt secretly slides all his OBC to my bookings.  I don't want the rest of the member on here to know, he said to keep it on the down low. ? I've been secretly working on sending subliminal messages to @twangster since he has soooo many bookings and don't know what to do with all that OBC, he should slide it all over to my bookings ?