How to book MDR reservation?

clearly

Hi everyone,

We are sailing on the Navigator in April and we've checked in on the site, but it didn't ask about MDR traditional dining reservations. I'm not sure where/how to book those, as we prefer 6:00PM and want to get that in as early as possible, if it's still available.

We'd rather not do MTD, but if we have to we will..

4 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Usually traditional dining is a request that is put in upon booking.  Did you book with a TA?  If so, they can request this for you.  If not, call Royal.

Ahh that might explain. Maybe we did it when we booked. We booked directly through Royal on the website.

It's just weird cause I remember before it was selected or at least confirmed on check-in. But they have a new website now it seems so idk.

1 hour ago, clearly said:

Ahh that might explain. Maybe we did it when we booked. We booked directly through Royal on the website.

It's just weird cause I remember before it was selected or at least confirmed on check-in. But they have a new website now it seems so idk.

It will usually say on your booking confirmation what dining you have.  Have a look there.