2 night dinning package

mickjacket

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome twangster.  I've been reading the board for over a year but this was my first time reaching out.  I've been watching for the BOGO on the Mariner since October when I originally booked this cruise.  I haven't seen it and I also haven't seen a sale on any of the dining packages.  I did catch the alcohol package on sale for $48 per day.  

Hi @happygirlchocolate. I don't recall ever seeing dining packages like BOGO or 2/3/4 night ever going on sale for the sailings where I've looked out for it. If anything, it seems the prices are going up with each successive sailing I take. BOGO was $40 per person on my prior Anthem sailing last year, but the one coming up shows the price is now $50 per; pricing on the last sailing never varied from that $40 per over all the months I tracked it.

I've heard of the Ultimate Dining Package going on sale once in a while, but that seems to be the only one.

I got the BOGO on sale for 30, and I should have bought the ultimate dining for 169 and didn't... Now it's 199.  We didn't do it because we really felt my teen wouldn't use it all, and couldn't figure out how to bring her to only some of the meals without purchasing the whole pkg.  Anyway, I know black Friday was good, but the udp was definitely on sale for my Allure trip one other time.  I usually find, like waaaytooo  that while the drink pkg goes on sale, the dining rarely has a big sale.  Jane

I just checked my upcoming cruise on the Harmony in Sept and it shows the ultimate dining for up to 50% off ($199) for a rate of $29 per night.

I checked my upcoming cruise on the Mariner in June and it shows the ultimate dining for up to 45% off ($116) for a rate of $29 per night.  They are showing this as a sale but last week it was $99 and not listed as a sale.  I love RC pricing.