Banned for Life for Jumping off 11th Deck

For anyone who saw the video of the man jumping off of the 11th deck on Symphony while docked in Nassau. He was kicked off of the ship and banned for life by Royal Caribbean along with his friends. On top of that it sounds like he injured himself in the process. Ouch...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2019/01/17/royal-caribbean-man-jumps-ship-stunt-gets-banned-life/2601514002/

1 hour ago, SPS said:

Well, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. In another article I saw about this dummy, this line appeared:

"In the videos, Kryachun expresses his disappointment with the cruise line."

HIS disappointment?

i thought the same thing.    Sadly that seems to be the mentality of a large portion of our young adults these days.    

11 hours ago, cruiselife said:

For anyone who saw the video of the man jumping off of the 11th deck on Symphony while docked in Nassau. He was kicked off of the ship and banned for life by Royal Caribbean along with his friends. On top of that it sounds like he injured himself in the process. Ouch...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2019/01/17/royal-caribbean-man-jumps-ship-stunt-gets-banned-life/2601514002/

To be fair, we're all trying to think of new things to do while docked in Nassau..... :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

42 minutes ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

Cruise ship companies do communicate with each other, especially their Security/Safety departments. Not doing so would be foolish. I have a feeling these clowns may find out they are banned from cruising altogether.

This was confirmed to us last week on Allure.

We were also told he couldn't walk for 3 days.