Allure of the Seas - Laundry Options

RNev75

Hello RCB Family.  First, a big thank you to all contributors, and especially our esteemed administrator, for this informative community.  It really helps to learn from each other and help us all feel more prepared to have the best experience possible on our next cruise.

Back to my question.  This is our 3rd cruise, and we are trying to pack minimally for our family of 6.

Specific to laundry, if we need it, Can someone please tell me what the options are?  I know there isn't a self-serve laundry area, but can someone share the Laundry fees, and if there are any promotions or cheaper days to do it if needed?

Thank you.

Just now, RNev75 said:

Thanks Matt.

I've heard they have a discounted price day.  Is that true?

I think you're referring to the "Wash and Fold special".  This is sometimes advertised in the Cruise Compass and/or offered to certain members of Crown and Anchor Society.

Basically they give you a plastic laundry bag and whatever you can cram in there can be washed and folded for a fixed price.

48 minutes ago, RNev75 said:

Yes, that's what I mean.  We are gold members (bottom rung LOL), so maybe we will get this option.

Great! So check the list of onboard discounts you get when you get to your stateroom for the first time (should be on the desk).

You can also ask your stateroom attendant about a wash and fold special.