Moments On Majesty, January 5 To January 10,Not Remotey Live Blog

FlowBro Ty

Hi Everyone And Welcome To My Not Live Blog From The Majesty. My Original Idea Was Not Write A Blog But I Did. .  

-The Backstory-

Two Weeks To Christmas I Was Looking At The Deal Page On RCI Website And Found This Great Deal.The Great Deal Was That For All Three Of Us Tax Tip And Port Fees The Price Came To Around $900 Dollars For A Ocean View. On This Sailing The Ocean View Was Cheaper Than A Interior.  So I Went To My Grandparents A Showed Them This And I Said @Matt Famous Words "Yolo Book It". So We Did. On This Sailing Just Me And My Two Grandparents Will Be On This Sailing. The Ports We Will Be Going To Is Cozumel, Costa Maya And We Will Be Leaving Out Of Port Everglades.The Plans For This Cruise Is To Spend Lots Of Time With My Grandparents .In  After That There Is No Other Plans. 

So With That Being Said Let Start The Blog   

-Day One - Port Everglades

Went To Denny's For Breakfast The Did The Three Hour Drive To The Port. Got To The Port Around Twelve And Board The Boat By Twelve forty-five. 

DSC07270.thumb.JPG.0ff5d97fc4c93ced29dc19dc10e6ed4f.JPG

Then We Went To The Windjammer. Boy It Was Packed.

DSC07261.thumb.JPG.9ef8422a7894ddb0c77bc77f0cf142ee.JPG

For Lunch I Had A Hamburgers With Chesses.

Just now, Susie said:

Nice of you to spending time with your grandparents even though no Flowrider for you on this trip. Great pictures. ? 

They Go One Almost Every Cruise I Go On. But This One Is Special Because My Because My Brother Is Not With Me On This Cruise.He Was At Home