Beaches of Barbados

Sparelink

Looking for a clean beach for the day when we are in Barbados in June. Looking for something somewhat quite, with chairs and umbrellas. Something with food on site would be great too. 

It will just be My wife and I, we dont need any floating toys or anything. Just want to relax and enjoy a dip in the water ever so often. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! Every time we visit Barbados, we go to Boatyard Beach Club. http://www.theboatyard.com/adventure-beach It is $25 per person to enter which includes a chair, umbrella, snorkeling, a ride back to the ship, and more. We have eaten at their restaurant several times and the food is always great! We recommend the hot wings! ? I have attached some pictures. One of them is looking out at the ocean from the restaurant. It is a great place and actually our favorite beach in the whole Caribbean! 

20180125_131347.jpg

20180125_095542.jpg

20180119_092021.jpg

We visited Carlisle Bay, which I believe is where Boatyard is. It was a 15 minute walk or taxi for $6pp. My husband and son rented a jetski for $45 for 30 minutes and we took a short snorkel trip to see some turtles for $15pp. the beach was beautiful and there were plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from. The people of Barbados were lovely. Enjoy your day there!

3 hours ago, lauraodonnell86 said:

Hello! Every time we visit Barbados, we go to Boatyard Beach Club. http://www.theboatyard.com/adventure-beach It is $25 per person to enter which includes a chair, umbrella, snorkeling, a ride back to the ship, and more. We have eaten at their restaurant several times and the food is always great! We recommend the hot wings! ? I have attached some pictures. One of them is looking out at the ocean from the restaurant. It is a great place and actually our favorite beach in the whole Caribbean! 

20180125_131347.jpg

20180125_095542.jpg

20180119_092021.jpg

I agree. My favorite beach as well. The absolutely perfect sandy beach is long, deep, soft & clean. There are floating things, volleyball, bar, food & music but it's still really chill too. Love love love this beach!