4 Night Mariner - Suite Lounge - Free Beverages?

37 minutes ago, DisneyWorld30th said:

From this page it made it sound like it was only offered on 5+ Night sailings:

FWIW, I've been on 4-night sailings in a suite and there was complimentary alcohol served each evening in Concierge Lounge.  Brilliance, for example.

Given that Mariner currently only does 3/4 night sailings at the moment, the "Suite Lounge" wouldn't be very of that if full suite guests didn't get this benefit.  Might as well rename it the "Pinnacle Lounge".  

Also, the happy hour drink menu has been changing on a number of ships - new single malt Scotch offerings have been noted on more than one ship recently.  

18 minutes ago, yzfmik said:

On a 3 night sailing will the suite lounge serve complimentary drinks in the evening?  Sailing in a GS on Navigator this May.

Typically, yes.  They do on 3 night Enchantment sailings in the Concierge Lounge that Suite guests can use.  

In theory each ship can create it's own rules to some degree so it's not guaranteed but I'd be surprised if they didn't.  

On 1/16/2019 at 2:30 PM, JLMoran said:

Forget Dan, don't tell @monorailmedic!!! ?

As someone who doesn't book suites and rotates through brands (so I haven't any loyalty status of significance) it doesn't matter much - plus I need access to scotch in more places and time ?  That in mind it's always good to see better whisky options for all.  It helps make the world a better place.

• 3 weeks later...