St. Kitts

Relasky28

Good afternoon cruisers! 

My wife and I are going on a 8 day cruise out of Fort Lauderdale this Friday. One of our stops is in St.Kitts and it is our first time there. We are wondering if anyone had any advice on if we should do an excursion or just walk around on our own! Do they have shopping or other things to do? Or is an excursion the way to go! 

Have a good day!

Ryan 

We did the Rum Tasting and Island History excursion in April.  The guide was awesome, and the run was outstanding!  Definitely one of the more enjoyable excursions I've done.  You have to be of legal US drinking age so I had to leave my kids (16 & 20) onboard, LOL!

On 1/14/2019 at 2:54 PM, Relasky28 said:

Good afternoon cruisers! 

My wife and I are going on a 8 day cruise out of Fort Lauderdale this Friday. One of our stops is in St.Kitts and it is our first time there. We are wondering if anyone had any advice on if we should do an excursion or just walk around on our own! Do they have shopping or other things to do? Or is an excursion the way to go! 

Have a good day!

Ryan 

A third party tour company called Thenford Grey is awesome!

We loved our one time in St.Kitts last January. We split the time with us exploring via a morning walk around town. The best stop was the national museum . It was well done and reminded us of the ruthless colonization of all of the islands. Afterwards we did ATV excursion through RC.  The views we're amazing and they let us speed enough to make it interesting. Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...