When you know you have a problem...

mom2mybugs

@mom2mybugs Jane--I think I solved your problem. You can even make it a group cruise with @Lovetocruise2002 @Sweety @twangster @Boston Babe @tonyfsu21 etc. And since it's so long, you'll need @JLMoran to relieve @twangster on photography duty.

https://cruisefever.net/cruise-lines-newest-epic-cruise-will-visit-75-cruise-ports/

Viking Cruises has announced their latest epic world cruise that will span 161 days and visit 75 cruise ports on six continents in late 2020.  The cruise will depart from the Cruise Capital of the World, PortMiami, on December 14, 2020 and will feature overnight stays in 13 cruise ports.

Pricing for the 2020-2021 Viking World Cruise starts at $52,995 per person, based on double-occupancy.

Guests who book between now and December 31, 2019 will receive an additional $2,000 per person in shore excursion credit for any optional land programs and $1,000 per person in shipboard credit which can be used toward optional tours, spa services, onboard shops and beverages. Viking Explorer Society members who book the 2020-2021 Viking World Cruise or 2021 Viking World Discoveries through December 31, 2019 will receive an additional $1,000 in shipboard credit per person.

27 minutes ago, Skid said:

@mom2mybugs Jane--I think I solved your problem. You can even make it a group cruise with @Lovetocruise2002 @Sweety @twangster @Boston Babe @tonyfsu21 etc. And since it's so long, you'll need @JLMoran to relieve @twangster on photography duty.

https://cruisefever.net/cruise-lines-newest-epic-cruise-will-visit-75-cruise-ports/

Viking Cruises has announced their latest epic world cruise that will span 161 days and visit 75 cruise ports on six continents in late 2020.  The cruise will depart from the Cruise Capital of the World, PortMiami, on December 14, 2020 and will feature overnight stays in 13 cruise ports.

Pricing for the 2020-2021 Viking World Cruise starts at $52,995 per person, based on double-occupancy.

Guests who book between now and December 31, 2019 will receive an additional $2,000 per person in shore excursion credit for any optional land programs and $1,000 per person in shipboard credit which can be used toward optional tours, spa services, onboard shops and beverages. Viking Explorer Society members who book the 2020-2021 Viking World Cruise or 2021 Viking World Discoveries through December 31, 2019 will receive an additional $1,000 in shipboard credit per person.

Ok.... This just cracked me up.... And then I started thinking about which family member I could bump off for the insurance money!!!   Can you imagine how amazing this would be!!!!   Jane

• 7 months later...
On 1/12/2019 at 9:41 PM, mom2mybugs said:

Ok...my name is Jane and my cruise can’t come soon enough!  Yes...they are all my posts!  Jane

1290305B-BED8-4547-BC5C-8026ADCC355D.png

LOL i know exactly how you feel! I just recently joined this blog and I have been engaging every thread that pertains/relates to me!

The community is awesome and everyone is so informative/fun.

On 8/20/2019 at 6:17 PM, TJ! said:

LOL i know exactly how you feel! I just recently joined this blog and I have been engaging every thread that pertains/relates to me!

The community is awesome and everyone is so informative/fun.

It's an amazing and encompassing and informative place!  Highly addictive (like cruising lol).  Jane