Self-disembarkation question

So for my Mariner cruise in early Feb, I will only have a carry on. On disembarkation day I'm in no hurry to get off of the ship as my flight doesn't depart until 1:40 pm.    I've purchased The Key, and would like to just relax and have breakfast and not hurry off really early.  Can I head out and have breakfast and leave my bag in the room until I"m done with breakfast, or will I need to bring it with me?  What's the latest you can hang around?  It's been so many years since I've cruised that I don't even remember ever getting any food the morning of disembarkation, so I don't remember what we've done in the past.

1 hour ago, whenismynextcruise said:

TSA precheck is 85 dollars. Some credit cards cover the cost as a benefit so check yours. A freind of mine went last Monday and had his precheck number by Friday. Normal turn around time they said is 7 business days.

Thanks. I honestly wasn't sure if it was worth it for me because I'm not sure how much flying we'll be doing.  My husband is going to try flying again for our Alaskan cruise in June, but historically it hasn't gone well because he has a major flying phobia - we typically drive to the ports (from Minnesota - explains one reason why we rarely travel).  If it doesn't go well, we'll either be driving to Miami next year for our Symphony cruise, or canceling it altogether.  :(