Frozen Miami Vice (non alcohol) cost?

TheWHOfan

When I was on Enchantment a frozen virgin daiquiri was $8. I'd imagine it would be the same for a Miami Vice. Though I have heard that prices vary by ship so which one are you sailing on?

I found that it was incredibly easy to get my money's worth out of a refreshment package I got on sale. A la cart, one round of a virgin frozen drink and a bottled water was $10. I got the package for $17 a day. IMO it's easier to get your money's worth out of the refreshment package than the deluxe package because you don't have the alcohol fatigue element and it includes soda, bottled water, specialty coffees/teas, and virgin drinks. Those can really add up. 

• 3 months later...
On 1/9/2019 at 10:18 AM, spiralqueen said:

IMO it's easier to get your money's worth out of the refreshment package than the deluxe package because you don't have the alcohol fatigue element and it includes soda, bottled water, specialty coffees/teas, and virgin drinks. Those can really add up. 

I agree.  The only alcoholic drinks I EVER drink on a cruise and I might get 2-3 the whole cruise...so the UBP doesn't make sense for me...I get the refreshment package so I can still get the "tropical" pretty drinks and specialty coffees.