Vision of the Seas - shopping request

Was on her last week and wife talked me out of buying a shot glass... we already have that one she says...  Back on land and discover we have Liberty and Freedom but no Vision.... 

If anyone is sailing on Vision of the Seas soon and could pick one up for me, I would pay you back for item, plus shipping, and time via PayPal... Shipping would be to Dallas, TX so USA member would be ideal...  

Similar style to item pictured below... think it was 7.95...

Shot 1.jpg

Just now, twangster said:

We are in Key West at the moment so shops closed.  Sea day tomorrow, if i can remember ? 

I've got someone on the next sailing getting me one...  Thanks for the offer though... How bad was customs this morning? They were able to move our Key West stop to Tuesday last week so we did customs in New Orleans after Nassau...

Paul

Customs went quickly.  They used muster stations, calling muster stations 1&2, then 3&4, then 5&6, and so on.  When my muster was called I joined a line outside the dining room that was moving quickly.  CBP looked at my passport and said 'welcome home'.  That was it.  

Non-US citizens had a different venue and process.  Not sure how it went for them, but I suspect since they have the manifest ahead of time with passport details they pretty much have looked over everyone before the ships arrives.  If any one stands out they'll know to be more thorough with them.