MEI TA Recommendation

rjac

I use Michelle Cunningham ([email protected]  703 881 2727).  I highly recommend using her or any of the other MEI agents.

Just an FYI - Michelle has been away for the past several days on personal family biz.  I think she is back now but I am not 100% sure. If you contact her and do not hear back IMMEDIATELY (which is always the case if everything is normal) that will be the reason why.

Good luck,  Robert !!

Very envious.  I have yet to do Alaska.  Retirement...hurry up !

4 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I use Michelle Cunningham ([email protected]  703 881 2727).  I highly recommend using her or any of the other MEI agents.

Just an FYI - Michelle has been away for the past several days on personal family biz.  I think she is back now but I am not 100% sure. If you contact her and do not hear back IMMEDIATELY (which is always the case if everything is normal) that will be the reason why.

Good luck,  Robert !!

Thanks for the TA info. Have reached out to Michelle & she is working me up some Alaska quotes. Hopefully get some booked later today

I'm so glad that I started using Michelle at MEI as well.  I hadn't found this site when I booked my Ovation cruise last June, and the travel agent charged us a $100 service fee.  Today she also emailed me about flight prices and there was a $50 booking fee included (I'd already made flight arrangements on my own).  I'm annoyed that I was so uninformed last summer.  But still, Ovation in Alaska!!!

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:27 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Good luck,  Robert !!

Thank you Raye!!!