Contacting Customer Service

kadmgs

Sailed on Rhapsody from 12/22-29. Had some major & minor issues while on board to include my wife being harassed by another guest because she overheard her at Guest Services discussing a housekeeping issue & assumed my wife was complaining about our stateroom attendant, which btw she was not. The other guest heard my wife say our stateroom number and wrote a nasty & vulgar letter & placed it on our stateroom number plaque. Security got involved & we got “we’re sorry” from a Guest Services manager. ? 

I emailed customer relations on Thursday, 1/3 & received what appeared to be an auto-reply from a “dedicated Guest Experience team member” with contact information. My question is how long should I wait for them to follow up with a phone call or email before I contact her? 

2 hours ago, kadmgs said:

Sailed on Rhapsody from 12/22-29. Had some major & minor issues while on board to include my wife being harassed by another guest because she overheard her at Guest Services discussing a housekeeping issue & assumed my wife was complaining about our stateroom attendant, which btw she was not. The other guest heard my wife say our stateroom number and wrote a nasty & vulgar letter & placed it on our stateroom number plaque. Security got involved & we got “we’re sorry” from a Guest Services manager. ? 

I emailed customer relations on Thursday, 1/3 & received what appeared to be an auto-reply from a “dedicated Guest Experience team member” with contact information. My question is how long should I wait for them to follow up with a phone call or email before I contact her? 

RCCL apologized accordingly for the note issue. I'm assuming no one was injured and this was the major issue. If service was not up to standard, you can express your concern via survey which RCCL sent you via email.  Now, if you are looking for compensation, which won't happen, for the minor issues, these are dealt with adjusting gratuities at Guest Services accordingly. You only stated the one issue, so with that in mind, the minor ones might just be petty without knowing the severity. My advice, nobody was injured and minor stuff could be swepted under the rug and overlooked. 

1 hour ago, princevaliantus said:

RCCL apologized accordingly for the note issue. I'm assuming no one was injured and this was the major issue. If service was not up to standard, you can express your concern via survey which RCCL sent you via email.  Now, if you are looking for compensation, which won't happen, for the minor issues, these are dealt with adjusting gratuities at Guest Services accordingly. You only stated the one issue, so with that in mind, the minor ones might just be petty without knowing the severity. My advice, nobody was injured and minor stuff could be sweted under the rug and overlooked. 

I chose not to give a laundry list of all the issues we experienced on this thread as to not take up too much time of others. I only highlighted one of them as an example. I was not asking for judgement of what warrants contacting customer service or how to do so. I just wanted to know how long I should wait before contacting my dedicated guest experience team member. Your assumptions of my intentions and “pettiness” was uncalled for. 

4 minutes ago, kadmgs said:

I chose not to give a laundry list of all the issues we experienced on this thread as to not take up too much time of others. I only highlighted one of them as an example. I was not asking for judgement of what warrants contacting customer service or how to do so. I just wanted to know how long I should wait before contacting my dedicated guest experience team member. Your assumptions of my intentions and “pettiness” was uncalled for. 

Just an observation, opinion and  advice. As for waiting for a call, give them a call after 5 days from initial contact. Goook luck.

1 hour ago, kadmgs said:

It’s probably unfair of you to post a story about something you are unhappy about on a cruise board and then get upset when people give their opinions. Next time just leave the story out if you don’t want people to comment.

While I also agree with others that this issue should just be dropped, I hope that Royal somehow resolves the issue to your satisfaction.