Bottomless Galley Brunch

Jason

Has anyone done the Bottomless Galley Brunch? We’ll be on Freedom of the Seas in June with only one sea day during our cruise. Is this brunch & tour only done on sea days? Also, is it worth including with the 3 meal specialty dining package I’ve already purchased?

Thanks in advance

I think the Bottomless Galley Brunch benefits those without a drink package, since alcohol is a major component of the price.

15 hours ago, Jason said:

Also, is it worth including with the 3 meal specialty dining package I’ve already purchased?

I think it is.  The brunch is much earlier in the day, so it should not "interfere" with your 3-night dinner package.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:47 PM, Jason said:

Also, is it worth including with the 3 meal specialty dining package I’ve already purchased?

We originally had a 4 night dining package booked but my wife said she was interested in the brunch so we upgraded to the 5 night since you can use one of the meals in the package for the brunch. It was only around $20 more per person to upgrade to the 5 night package so it saved us about $15 per person on the cost of the brunch. If your sailing is offering a 4 night dining package that is definitely an option to consider if you still want to have 3 specialty dinners as well.

4 minutes ago, marti314 said:

Wonder how the title is Bottomless Galley Brunch but it says select ONE from each category.  

I believe it refers to the champagne served as being unlimited.  According to the cruise planner description "Get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of larger-than-life kitchen operations as you tour our Galley — and then savor a spectacular brunch paired with bottomless bubbly. "

58 minutes ago, Kyle_cardinalsfan51 said:

I believe it refers to the champagne served as being unlimited.  According to the cruise planner description "Get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of larger-than-life kitchen operations as you tour our Galley — and then savor a spectacular brunch paired with bottomless bubbly. "

You're correct, 'bottomless' doesn't mean "trousers optional".  Perhaps RCI should make that clear in the description.  After finding out it's endless champagne some might also think wearing their pants like a chef's hat is a good idea (hic).  Not that you'd ever catch me doing that..

Sorry, I'm originally from North County STL (Bellefontaine Neighbors).

Edit: Added photo of sign that confused some Cebuanos after maybe 6 drinks.  And 295 PhP is about $5.80.

Bottomless.JPG

Edited by 4ensic
Added bottomless photo taken in Philippines.

Just now, 4ensic said:

You're correct, 'bottomless' doesn't mean "trousers optional".  Perhaps RCI should make that clear in the description.  After finding out it's endless champagne some might also think wearing their pants like a chef's hat is a good idea (hic).

Sorry, I'm originally from North County STL (Bellefontaine Neighbors).

Haha I got a good laugh out of it! You are probably pretty accurate about the hat though :4_joy:  Then again I'm from the STL metro area too so maybe that is just our humor.

Once you are in cruise planner ordering it, it is clear. But I can see how just by looking at that menu pic it can be confusing.