Entertainment Showtimes reservations

Bakerette

My upcoming cruise in 3.5 months on Harmony and I Would like to know when I can reserve entertainment showtimes because when I logged into my cruise planner to reserve showtimes, but I was unable to because the RCCL website said that I should try again later because there is no show information available so my question is WHEN CAN I RESERVE ENTERTAINMENT SHOWTIMES BEFORE MY CRUISE IN THE CRUISE PLANNER?

Edited by Jess
Changed shipname from Allure to Harmony

On 1/6/2019 at 2:36 AM, Jess said:

WHEN CAN I RESERVE ENTERTAINMENT SHOWTIMES BEFORE MY CRUISE?

There is no set time when it becomes available for booking on every cruise. It varies, but 90-120 days before sailing is usually when you will find it.

When it does become available, it will show up in the Cruise Planner site.

On 1/6/2019 at 2:36 AM, Jess said:

My upcoming cruise in 3.5 months on Allure and I Would like to know when I can reserve entertainment showtimes because when I logged into my cruise planner to reserve showtimes, but I was unable to because the RCCL website said that I should try again later because there is no show information available. WHEN CAN I RESERVE ENTERTAINMENT SHOWTIMES BEFORE MY CRUISE?

our cruise is in 13 days on the freedom and it still doesn't show entertainment. Only a few different activites. 

• 3 years later...
23 hours ago, Katiesuthie said:

I have the Allure (Oasis class) sailling on April 30th which is 28 days away and still have no information for show dates/times and on board activities 😕

Currently all shows and onboard activities need to be done once you are on the ships Wi-Fi....aka when you board. However, you can look at compasses from previous sailings to get an idea.