Spectrum of the Sea 4/17 - 5/4/2019

karen brown

Hi...we are booked on the Spectrum of the Seas from Barcelona to Dubai April 17th - May 4th. Very excited. 

We are looking for people to join us on excursions that could be private instead of going on the cruise excursions. We definitely want to go to Petra for the day and hoping we can get like a mini van which would be more fun than a big coach and more flexible. Anyone interested please let me know. 

We live in San Francisco. 

Thanks.....Karen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Karen

We had booked a ship’s excursion to Petra. The cost seemed reasonable and may want to check into that option.

We will be arriving from Vancouver BC (via Newark NJ) at 9am in Barcelona. We will be continuing on to Singapore.Then flights Singapore to Hong Kong...Hong Kong to Vancouver.

Safe travels.

Ken

My wife and I are on the Spectrum of the Seas sailing from Barcelona to Dubai and also Dubai to Singapore.  We have booked the Petra cruise thru RCL as the cost was similar to other offerings.  We would very much welcome sharing some small group tours with others on this sailing.

Mumbai - Magic Tours of India - May 9.  http://www.mumbaimagic.com/tours-cruise-passengers.html. Name of tour is Mumbai Must Sees and Bazaar

We have booked this tour.  If you are interested, check out their website, then e-mail [email protected]., and say you would like to join Ron Max from Victoria, Canada.  Cost depends on the number of people - 5-6 people is $93Cdn each. Pick up at 8 am.  Very good Tripadvisor rating.

Naples - April 21 - Rick Steves Mondo Shared Tours of Sorrento, Pompeii and Amalfi Coast - sign up for a shared tour on their website: https://www.sharedtours.com/

We are registered as Ron M.

We are interested in sharing a tour in Aqaba as well as Cochin.  Thanks.  Ron.

16 minutes ago, Ron Max said:

My wife and I are on the Spectrum of the Seas sailing from Barcelona to Dubai and also Dubai to Singapore.  We have booked the Petra cruise thru RCL as the cost was similar to other offerings.  We would very much welcome sharing some small group tours with others on this sailing.

Mumbai - Magic Tours of India - May 9. http://www.mumbaimagic.com/tours-cruise-passengers.html. Name of tour is Mumbai Must Sees and Bazaar

We have booked this tour.  If you are interested, check out their website, then e-mail [email protected]., and say you would like to join Ron Max from Victoria, Canada.  Cost depends on the number of people - 5-6 people is $93Cdn each. Pick up at 8 am.  Very good Tripadvisor rating.

Naples - April 21 - Rick Steves Mondo Shared Tours of Sorrento, Pompeii and Amalfi Coast - sign up for a shared tour on their website: https://www.sharedtours.com/

We are registered as Ron M.

We are interested in sharing a tour in Aqaba as well as Cochin.  Thanks.  Ron.

Wow.  SOOO envious.  This is my dream.  Once we retire.....

Enjoy this !!  What an opportunity.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2019 at 10:05 PM, karen brown said:

Hi...we are booked on the Spectrum of the Seas from Barcelona to Dubai April 17th - May 4th. Very excited. 

We are looking for people to join us on excursions that could be private instead of going on the cruise excursions. We definitely want to go to Petra for the day and hoping we can get like a mini van which would be more fun than a big coach and more flexible. Anyone interested please let me know. 

Thanks.....Karen

Hi Karen,  we are on the spectrum of the seas for the first 5 cruises April 18th starting,  we are very interested in Petra to share a private tour.  Let us know when you have details. Very interested nancy and sheldon

• 1 month later...

My wife and I are on the Spectrum of the Seas sailing from Barcelona to Dubai and also Dubai to Singapore. 

We  have not booked anything yet for shore excursions.

We are interested in Petra and Rome.

We are from Melbourne Australia

Very interested in small group tours

Tony and Thecla

On 1/5/2019 at 7:05 PM, karen brown said:

Thanks.....Karen

Karen........we (Ken & Rosanne from Victoria BC) are very interested in going to Petra.  Have you followed up further on this?

We tried to book the excursion through the cruise line at the end of March but the Petra excursion was sold out......contacted Royal Caribbean and they said they 'might' have seats available but couldn't say for sure.

Let us know if you like an additional couple to travel with.......thanks!

We have a tour arranged in Mumbai.  Currently there are 4 of us.  We welcome another 2-4 people to join us. If you are interested, let me know as I have to register everyone.

No of people: 4 adults

PLEASE ASK THE OTHERS TO WRITE MAIL WITH YOUR NAME AND THEN WE CAN ADD THEM TO YOUR TOUR.

Sailing on: SPECTRUM OF THE SEAS: (Arrives 4 am on and departs the same day at 6 pm)

Pickup time and place: 8 am, the guide will wait with placard at the area where you exit immigration/customs.

Nature of the tour: Mumbai Must Sees and bazaar

http://www.magictoursofindia.com/

Cost: Rs 5500 per person x 4 = Rs 22000, to be paid in cash Rupees to the guide

Rs 4200 per person for a group of 9-16 people
Rs 4460 per person for a group of 7-8 people
Rs 5000 per person for a group of 5-6 people ($96/person)
Rs 5500 per person for a group of 4 people
Rs 6550 per person for a group of 3 people
Rs 7900 per person for a couple

20 hours ago, Ron Max said:

We have a tour arranged in Mumbai.  Currently there are 4 of us.  We welcome another 2-4 people to join us. If you are interested, let me know as I have to register everyone.

No of people: 4 adults

PLEASE ASK THE OTHERS TO WRITE MAIL WITH YOUR NAME AND THEN WE CAN ADD THEM TO YOUR TOUR.

Sailing on: SPECTRUM OF THE SEAS: (Arrives 4 am on and departs the same day at 6 pm)

Pickup time and place: 8 am, the guide will wait with placard at the area where you exit immigration/customs.

Nature of the tour: Mumbai Must Sees and bazaar

http://www.magictoursofindia.com/

Cost: Rs 5500 per person x 4 = Rs 22000, to be paid in cash Rupees to the guide

Rs 4200 per person for a group of 9-16 people
Rs 4460 per person for a group of 7-8 people
Rs 5000 per person for a group of 5-6 people ($96/person)
Rs 5500 per person for a group of 4 people
Rs 6550 per person for a group of 3 people
Rs 7900 per person for a couple

Ron, (Ken here)......hope you don't mind as I posted this onto cruisecritic /  Spectrum of the Seas Roll Calls........

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2654690-mumbai-tour-may-9th/