Technology dumb

JasonL

Ok, I'm really bad at figuring out simple tech things. Can anyone explain how you tag someone on a reply? Also how do you add things like upcoming cruises to your posts(like a signature i guess)? Thanks

P.S. Can I also just say that Matt is awesome. He says this is a hobby, but holy smokes it seems like a second full time job to me. Thanks so much for all the content, it gives me something to look forward to each week and helps keep my mind off the stresses of work. (This is where a tag would come in handy) Matt, if you ever need a chauffeur to explore the surrounding Seattle area before or after a cruise, no problem. I can gas up the minivan and shuttle yall around. ?

Just now, Lovetocruise2002 said:

To tag someone, just use "@" before the typing the person's handle and it should start to come up.

To change your signature, go to the upper right hand corner where your name is, select "account settings" and on the left there should be something that says "signature".  You can add from there.

Testing...

Thanks @Lovetocruise2002