Club Royale Phone Customer Service

MrMarc

Has anyone else had issues with the Club Royale phone people.  I just called and asked about available upgrades.  After being on hold for a while, the guy came back and informed me (in a rude manner) the no price changes could be made after the final payment date (December 19).  The problem is that I was not asking about a price change, it was a comp cruise that I got from My Vegas.  I tried to explain that I was not asking about a price adjustment, and he seemed not to listen to what I was saying and just wanted to get off the phone.  This is the second time I have had someone completely ignore what I was actually asking in the last month.  I wonder if this has anything to do with it being a comped cruise through MyVegas, so they just don't care.

1 minute ago, Joy said:

If you are Prime try another number 866-213-3116. My experience with them has been varied. Some are excellent and some are awful. I try and call at certain times when I know my favourites are working ?

Thank you, but I am not.  I really don't mind if someone doesn't know how to handle the reservation, but just admit it and find someone that can actually answer the question rather than just telling me some random stuff.