Coco Cay Construction

On 1/27/2019 at 2:44 PM, pcur said:

I'm not familiar with the details of the construction, but our stop in CocoCay is 5/22/19.  My Cruise Planner is showing all kinds of excursions with 20% off for the water park, helium balloon ride, and Oasis Island cabanas.

If all goes according to schedule, Navigator will be the 1st ship to visit Perfect Day on May 3rd.  IF this date holds true then you will have most of the Perfect Day experience available to you (some things at a cost of course).  I’ll be on Navigator for it’s 3rd trip there in May, I rented a beach bed so if Perfect Day isn’t ready, I will still have a great day relaxing on the beach!

I booked the Anthem to Bahamas/Coco Cay for Feb 2020 b/c I wanted to be SURE that the whole thing would be up and running when I went.  Now I'm beginning to worry that it might not all be functional even by then !  <hopefully> The pier will be completed by then; I just hope all of the attractions and restaurants are fully operational by then.

We're going in just over 2 weeks.  I do NOT expect anything to be finished for this trip.  I will stay on the ship but maybe I can provide some updates.  We will also be there the following week.

14 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I booked the Anthem to Bahamas/Coco Cay for Feb 2020 b/c I wanted to be SURE that the whole thing would be up and running when I went.  Now I'm beginning to worry that it might not all be functional even by then !  <hopefully> The pier will be completed by then; I just hope all of the attractions and restaurants are fully operational by then.

We're going in just over 2 weeks.  I do NOT expect anything to be finished for this trip.  I will stay on the ship but maybe I can provide some updates.  We will also be there the following week.

I’m looking fwd to the update... we’ll be at Cococay on 19 April and I don’t really know what to expect...

19 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

We're going in just over 2 weeks.  I do NOT expect anything to be finished for this trip.

I asked and it was hinted by a Genie that they "might" have a Suites area on Coco Cay like they do on Labadee and that if they do have a Suites area it might be over by the Beach Club and the over water cabanas, IMO, this is a big rumor and should be taken as such.

You might ask your Genie coming up and see what information they provide...

34 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

I asked and it was hinted by a Genie that they "might" have a Suites area on Coco Cay like they do on Labadee and that if they do have a Suites area it might be over by the Beach Club and the over water cabanas, IMO, this is a big rumor and should be taken as such.

You might ask your Genie coming up and see what information they provide...

I have been wondering about this.  I know that the official answer is "no"...that they will not have a suites area but honestly, I find that almost impossible to believe.  Maybe not at first...but eventually I expect that they will.  I sure hope so.  As we will be going there TWICE next month I will ask my Genie if she has heard anything.

• 1 month later...