breakfast time

Jolly Ogre

Just now, Jolly Ogre said:

well crap! yes I agree that 7 is a bit late, i need to take meds and that is going to be pushing it a bit.

We always get something the night before just for this reason and save it in the room or we also always have some type of breakfast bar with take with us.

What about ordering room service? (OK, I've never done it either) but it's my understanding you can order coffee and some continental breakfast items (??) the night before. Even then I'm not sure what's the earliest they deliver without adding some exorbitant over-night charge.

9 minutes ago, kontraxed said:

What about ordering room service? (OK, I've never done it either) but it's my understanding you can order coffee and some continental breakfast items (??) the night before. Even then I'm not sure what's the earliest they deliver without adding some exorbitant over-night charge.

Exactly.  I enjoy having a fruit plate and some pastries to start my day in my cabin.  That's still free, only the cooked breakfast items carry a service charge. 

16 minutes ago, kontraxed said:

2 minutes ago, twangster said:

Exactly.  I enjoy having a fruit plate and some pastries to start my day in my cabin.  That's still free, only the cooked breakfast items carry a service charge. 

I don't want the room service as my wife is not an early riser. I don't want to wake her up.

7 hours ago, melski94 said:

What about Cafe Promenade?  Isn't that open 24 hours and should have coffee, fruit and a pastry.  

^ This, Cafe Promenade should have some breakfast pastries in the case before 7am. Not 100% sure but I think they might have fruit cups as well.