5 Night Dining Package

mschmitt

We are going on Harmony of the Seas in May 2019 and the Cruise Planner is not offering the 4&5 Night Dining Package only the 2&3 Night Dining Package and the Ultimate Dining Package does anyone have an idea why and if Royal will offer 4&5 Night Dining Package closer to the sailing.

Thanks For Your Help

• 1 month later...

Just a update I just call Royal Caribbean about the 4 & 5 Dining Packages they said there were discontinued. I ask if it was just for my cruise or for all cruises they said all cruises. Has anyone seen 4 & 5 Dining Packages offered on there cruise planner just curious. Will the cruise planner allow you to book a 3 Dining Package and 2 Dining Package to get to a 5 Dining Package what is the advangtes or disadvangtes of this plan.

How long is your cruise for?  Might the ultimate dining package be a better deal for 5 nights of specialty dining?  I know for my 5 night cruise, the ultimate was only a few dollars more than the 3 night, so I just got the ultimate to have the flexibility to dine where I wanted when I wanted as well as it included specialty lunch on sea days.  Might be an option for you to consider.