Daily itinerary of shows and events on boat?

nikibron

I can't find this anywhere. Why wouldn't this be readily available to find on the web site or in cruise planner. I've looked everywhere. I'd like to know what shows are available each night, what nights the formals are etc. Can anyone tell me where to find that for Liberty of the Seas sailing Jan 6, 2019? Also I hear there is a 70s dance party. Is that a theme night? Do people dress up? Are there other theme nights where you should pack certain type of clothes?

Would also like to know what types of shows there are each night and what times. Someone did post that you can't sign up for those til you are on the ship but then another person told me you have to book in the cruise planner but there is nothing to book there except shows/tours/dinners that you have to pay for....

15 minutes ago, nikibron said:

I can't find this anywhere. Why wouldn't this be readily available to find on the web site or in cruise planner. I've looked everywhere. I'd like to know what shows are available each night, what nights the formals are etc. Can anyone tell me where to find that for Liberty of the Seas sailing Jan 6, 2019? Also I hear there is a 70s dance party. Is that a theme night? Do people dress up? Are there other theme nights where you should pack certain type of clothes?

Would also like to know what types of shows there are each night and what times. Someone did post that you can't sign up for those til you are on the ship but then another person told me you have to book in the cruise planner but there is nothing to book there except shows/tours/dinners that you have to pay for....

Some ships you do sign up for shows ahead of time, Liberty is not one of them.  

As for dressing on the theme nights, some do, some don't.  It's fun to watch those that do, but we personally do not.  Only when we are sailing on Halloween.  

Activities are not published ahead of time as they may change once aboard the ship for a multitude of reasons.  Best thing you can do to get an idea of what may be offered on your sailing is to visit the link KLA posted and look for a Liberty Cruise Compass with a similar itinerary to yours.  Your will be very similar, with different headliner entertainment.  The production shows will be the same.  Your small venue entertainers (piano guy, pub singer, etc) may vary as contracts end.  Individual activities may vary a bit as cruise staff contracts start/end as well; for example on Serenade Cruise Staff Diego runs an Italian gesture class.  If Diego's not on the ship, the class does not run.  He's the only Italian on the cruise staff.  LOL 

Closer to sailing, the venue performers are MUCH more likely to be accurate as they stay on board for several weeks or months at a time. The individual headliner entertainers can change weekly. 

The 70s or 80s dance party IS actually one of the things that happens fleet wide. Some people DO dress up, but most don't.